Machining Technician (m / f / d)
We have been a competent and leading partner in contract manufacturing for machines and systems for over 180 years. Above all, we rely on our qualified staff. In order to meet the very high demands of our customers, we are expanding and strengthening our team.
• Completed apprenticeship as a machine tool engineer or machining technician
• Several years of relevant professional experience would be an advantage
• Open and team-oriented behavior
• Resilience, flexibility and willingness to continue training
• Good German language skills
Your tasks / responsibility - our expectations:
• Independent clamping of workpieces (on your own initiative and without specifications)
• Independent programming on Siemens 840C, Siemens 840D (no operating personnel)
• Documentation and archiving of the created NC programs (DNC system)
• Selection of suitable processing tools • read and understand technical drawings
• responsible for the correct use of cutting tools (cutting data, depth of cut, etc.)
• Carry out simple calculations (speeds, angle functions, bolt circles, etc.)
• Compilation of tools and measurement on presetting devices
• extensive knowledge of the processing of a wide variety of materials
• Working on the latest generation of boring mills and NC milling machines
• Processing of workpieces up to 40t on the boring mill, up to 550kg on NC milling machines
• varied job - no series production
• long-term perspective with opportunities for advancement
• Company canteen, company doctor, preventive health measures
• good public connections, parking
• Special payments (employee participation)
• Full-time employment
• Two-shift alternation from Monday to Friday
For this position we offer you a monthly gross wage from € 2,560.00.
Depending on your qualifications and experience, we are willing to overpay.
Take advantage of this opportunity to take on new professional challenges and start your career in an excellent team!
You too can contribute to the success of the company with your commitment.
We look forward to receiving your application!
Please send this to: email@example.com