Light steel construction fitter for steel and aluminum (m/f/d)
We have been a competent and leading partner in contract manufacturing for machines and systems for over 180 years. We rely above all on our qualified staff. In order to meet the very high demands of our customers, we are expanding and strengthening our team.
- Training in the metal sector / sheet metal technology
- knowledge of materials
- Reading technical drawings
- Crane license for overhead and floor-controlled cranes or overhead, gantry, gantry cranes
- skilled craftsmanship
- reliable and orderly
- friendly appearance
- Flexible in the organization of working hours
- Initiative and resilience
Your tasks / responsibilities - our expectations:
- Manufacture and assembly of various components made of steel and aluminum
- Welding of the manufactured components
- Assembly and assembly of cabins and roofs from steel and aluminum sheets
- Straightening and finishing of the components
- Education and training measures
- Benefits: (flexitime, discounted lunch, parking,
- health prevention measures)
For this position we offer you a monthly gross salary from € 2,570.00.
Depending on your qualifications and experience, we are willing to overpay.
Use this opportunity to face new professional challenges and start your career in a motivated team! You too can contribute to the success of the company with your commitment.
We look forward to receiving your application!
Please send this to: firstname.lastname@example.org